I am Victoria, I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
BUY PASTA MACHINES NEAR ME
- 1 BUY PASTA MACHINES NEAR ME
- 1.1 TYPES OF PASTA MAKER MACHINES
- 1.2 PASTA MACHINES WITH MOTOR
- 1.3 ARE PASTA MACHINES ANY GOOD?
- 1.4 HOW TO USE PASTA MAKERS
- 1.5 HOW TO CLEAN PASTA MACHINES
- 1.6 WHERE TO BUY COMMERCIAL PASTA MACHINES
- 1.7 FREQUENTLY PASTA MACHINES QUESTIONS
- 1.8 Which Restaurant and Catering Equipment are Actual in 2019?
- 1.9 Which Restaurant and Catering Equipment Belong to the Premium Segment?
- 1.10 Which Restaurant and Catering Equipment are the Cheapest?
- 1.11 CONCLUSION
Are you looking for where to buy pasta machines? Let’s first know what pasta machines are; A pasta machine is a kitchen utensil also referred to as pasta rolling machine, that is used to roll pasta dough into thin sheets of pasta.
A pasta maker or pasta machine is a medium-sized kitchen tool designed to simplify the process of rolling and cutting egg noodles, or other kinds of dough to make fresh pasta such as ravioli, lasagna, fettuccine, and tagliatelle.
The machine is used to roll pasta dough into a progressively thinner sheet. Some machines have inbuilt cutters where the sheet can be passed through a cutter and separated into strips of the appropriate width. Finally, this article will help you know where to buy pasta machines.
TYPES OF PASTA MAKER MACHINES
The pasta maker may be a motor-driven machine or a hand-cranked machine that rolls out the dough, stretch it and then cuts it to size. Larger pasta machines are made to mix and extrude dough that will be formed into shaped pasta, however, those are more common in commercial use.
There are various places where you could get pasta machines. You can get pasta machines online or in stores close to your location. Knowing where to get pasta machines isn’t enough, you have to know the various brands of pasta machines available.
PASTA MACHINES WITH MOTOR
There are various pasta makers that have motor attachments, the attached motor allows your hands to be free for you to accompany the pastry. Secondly, the motor supports you with running the pasta sheets through all settings with ease becasuse your hands are free.
A good place on where to buy a pasta machine is AMAZON. An example of a top-rated pasta machine with motor is the Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine with Electric motor Attachment.
The Marcato Atlas Electric pasta maker is one of the most popular machine because of it’s versatility. It is simple to use, solidly constructed with nine settings that allows you to roll out pasta of your desired thickness from 2 ½ mm to 3 mm.
The body of the Marcato pasta machine is resistant to corrosion because of it’s nickel-plated and chrome plated steel. The cutting wheels can be replaced with other accessories when necessary.
The regular rotation of the Marcato Pasta maker produced by the motor attachments gives a more uniform thickness to the pastry. Pasta makers with motor makes cooking easy not laborious.
The machine is easy to clean because the plastic combs underneath the cutters are detachable.
Another pasta maker with a motor to buy from AMAZON is the Marcato’s World famous Atlas 150 Pasta Machine. This pasta maker allows you to roll out and cut pasta dough for making traditional lasagna, fettuccine, and tagliolini at home.
The adjustment dial easily controls the dough thickness. It also comes with 10 different thickness settings of 0.6mm to 4.8mm. It is very easy to clean after use, comes with pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, and a recipe for pasta. Buy these products today!
ARE PASTA MACHINES ANY GOOD?
Most times, when people decide to buy a pasta maker or pasta amchine, they try to understand the importance of having a pasta machine in their kitchen, so they ask “are pasta machines any good”?
Pasta amchines are good becasue it saves time, energy and makes your cooking quick and easy. Just imagine making a pasta by hand.
Imagine the time and energy you are going to put in becasue you have to use a rolling pin to roll the dough to the point that it’s thin enough for you to use a knife to cut it into noodles.
Believe me, when you are done rolling your dough and cutting them into noodles, you’ll be so exhausted and might even loose interest in making your pasta.
Save your time and energy; buy or get pasta makers and have control over wha tgoes into your pasta.
I want to point out some very good top pasta makers especially for fettuccine and spaghetti. Let’s begin with the Antree Pasta Roller with cutter attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
This pasta maker has an excellent structure, sturdy, small, beautiful and it’s only 1.6KG convenient for storage. This is a must buy from AMAZON. It has 3 sets of stainless-steel blades.
It is efficient for making homemade pasta and noodles just as easy as a breeze. The Pasta roller rolls 5.5. inch sheets of pasta with 8 different thickness options.
Compared to other products, the Antree pasta roller has a protective cover that can be removed to assist you clean or remove the dough in the gap. It is worth the money and you won’t be disappointed when you purchase the pasta maker from AMAZON.
Another pasta machine that is worth the buy is the Philips Kitchen Appliance Pasta Maker because of its powerful automatic mixing, kneading and extruding. You can prepare your fresh noodles in 15 minutes.
It is a great pasta maker to purchase from AMAZON because you can add ingredients such as eggs, herbs, spinach, carrots or beets to personalize your pasta flavors. It also has cleaning tool, flour cup and water cup.
Lastly, in this category, we have the Imperia Pasta Maker. It is a Traditional Pasta roller that allows you to make fresh pasta at home. It has a 6-inch-wide roller with a double cutter head that allows your spaghetti, fettuccine, and noodles to come out thin.
Furthermore, it has an easy lock adjustment with a wood grip handle. The Imperia pasta maker is a great product to buy.
HOW TO USE PASTA MAKERS
As I stated earlier that we have electrical and hand cranked pasta maker(manual), for the purpose of explanation, I am going to use the manual pasta maker as an example;
- Make sure your pasta machine is attached to a secure surface, and that you have enough room to turn the crank. Set the opening of the machine to the widest setting, usually called number 1 on most pasta machines.
- You then slowly insert your dough into the pasta machine while turning the crank. Use your crank slowly and steadily, as you want your dough to be evenly spread. Try not to turn the crank too fast or force it to turn, because this can damage your machine. Be sure to catch the dough before it falls onto a hard surface so that it maintains its shape.
- Take each end of your dough and fold it toward the middle, creating a smaller rectangle out of it in a kind of envelope shape. Press lightly on the top of the dough to stick each layer together, but not so hard that it changes the shape of the dough.
- Sprinkle flour on your dough each time it comes out of the machine. You’ll want to keep your dough from sticking to the machine or your hands, so you need to dust it in flour each time it comes out of your pasta machine. You can dust both the dough and the surface around it with a light coating, just enough to keep it from tearing or sticking.
- Put the dough into the machine about 5 more times. Keep folding your dough into thirds and flouring it each time before you put it into your pasta maker. This will make your dough thinner each time it goes through. Make sure to grab the dough with your hand each time you do this.
- Turn your machine to a thinner setting for a thinner dough. Depending on how thin you want your noodles to be, you can turn your machine to a smaller setting as you put your dough through the machine each time. Check with the recipe that you are using to decide how thin you would like to make your dough.
- Create the noodles with your pasta maker’s attachment. You can use an attachment on your pasta machine to cut your dough into a noodle shape. This attachment will look different based on what type of pasta you are trying to make. Attach this to your machine based on the manual’s instructions, and feed your dough into it, catching it with your hands before it hits a counter or table.
- Repeat these steps with each piece of dough that you have. After you’ve made noodles out of one piece of dough, you can repeat the process with the rest of your dough to use it all up. Once all your noodles are made, you’ll want to cook them right away so that they don’t dry up and become hard.
HOW TO CLEAN PASTA MACHINES
To clean in between the pasta maker, use a piece white scrap clay. Then you set the pasta machine to the thickest setting and pass the clay through several times to mop up the clay. Then you roll it through the machine at various settings few times before moving on to the next.
Use wet baby wipes to wipe the rollers, use the wipes while turning the handle gently and slowly. To get the best result, you can insert the wipe in between the rollers, while turning the handle and go through the various settings.
After cleaning with wet baby wipes don’t forget to dry the rollers with a PAPER TOWEL.
Flip the pasta machine upside down and carefully scrape the clay of the scrapers.
Pleas note; Never wash the machine with water or in the dishwasher.
WHERE TO BUY COMMERCIAL PASTA MACHINES
Do you make noodles or spaghetti frequently or in large quantity for family members or maybe your restaurants, if yes, you need to buy a commercial pasta machine to give you the best for this job?
A very good commercial pasta machine is the Hengwei stainless steel commercial electric noodle making maker. This commercial pasta maker is reliable and safe for home and commercial use.
The noodle maker is automatic with high power motor that can squeeze buns, bread flour, dumplings skin and wonton skin. The body of the Hengwei commercial pasta maker is made up of food grade stainless steel that doesn’t rust.
It also has a retract function and a protection cover. The thickness of the dough this machine produces is from 0.1mm to 20mm and dough knife length is 15cm.
FREQUENTLY PASTA MACHINES QUESTIONS
Which Restaurant and Catering Equipment are Actual in 2019?
There are 3 main catering and restaurant equipment that are of immersed needs when it comes to Pasta Machines. They are Philips Kitchen Appliances Noodle HR2357/05 Retail Box Packaging, Pasta Maker Plus, Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine Electric Motor Attachment, and 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutters Attachments fits KitchenAid Stand Mixers, Included Pasta Sheet Roller, Spaghetti Cutter, Fettuccine Cutter Maker Accessories Stainless Steel Pasta Maker Machine.
Which Restaurant and Catering Equipment Belong to the Premium Segment?
The Pasta Machine that is of Premium quality in the Pasta Maker Segment is the Imperial Electric Restaurant Pasta Machine. Made by Imperia in Italy. It has an Electrical Monophase Motor. This machine makes cooking easy. It is easy to clean, a solidly heavy built Machine
Which Restaurant and Catering Equipment are the Cheapest?
An affordable/cheap Premium Restaurant ad catering Equipment is the Elabo Pasta Machine with 7 adjustable thickness settings with a Hand crank, Perfect for Spaghetti, Fettuccini, Lasagna or dumpling skins. Easy to clean, store, safe, and durable.
The other is the Sailnovo Pasta Maker with Stainless steel blade roller that has 2 cut blade settings. Perfect for homemade Spaghetti and Fettucini. It is user-friendly, BPA free, durable and safe from Chromium and Nickel Coating
Pasta makers have come to stay and they are become important in our daily cooking habits. Right from the invent of the internet, buying any product has become easy.
You now have a choice to variety from the comfort of your home with your smartphone or Laptop.
The reason we recommend Amazon as one of the best online platforms where you can easily buy your pasta machines is because it is stress free, save you time, convenient, secured payment and the product can be returned if shipped damaged.
I hope I have answered your question of “where to buy pasta machines?”