I am Victoria, I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Baking can be a lot of fun especially when you have the right baking equipment and recipe to give you the best baking experience, family and friends can enjoy your dish and you leave a lasting impression in their heart. However, you don’t want to leave a lasting burnt impression on your baking pan, this is why I will give you tips on how to clean your baking pan after baking. Here is how to clean your baking pan in 5 minutes:
STEP 1 – FILL SINK WITH WATER
- 0.1 STEP 1 – FILL SINK WITH WATER
- 0.2 STEP 2 – APPLYING BAKING SODA TO PAN
- 0.3 STEP 3 – PUT PANS IN WATER
- 0.4 STEP 4
- 1 HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BAKING PAN IN 5 MINUTES – HOW TO CLEAN BAKED ON GREASE FROM ALUMINUM PANS.
- 2 HOW TO CLEAN ALUMINUM PANS IN 5 MINUTES.
- 3 HOW TO REMOVE BAKED GREASE FROM OVEN TRAYS.
- 4 HOW TO CLEAN NORDIC WARE BAKING SHEET IN 5 MINUTES.
- 5 CLEANING COOKIE SHEETS WITH DRYER SHEETS.
- 6 HOW TO CLEAN COOKIE SHEET WITH DRYER SHEET.
- 7 HOW TO CLEAN COOKIE SHEET WITH AMMONIA.
- 8 HOW TO CLEAN NON-STICK COOKIE SHEETS.
- 9 HOW TO CLEAN AIR BAKE COOKIE SHEETS IN 5 MINUTES.
- 10 THINGS NOT TO DO WHEN CLEAN YOUR NON-STICK COOKIE OR BAKING SHEET/PAN.
- 11 HOW TO CLEAN COOKIE SHEET WHEN BAKED ON GREASE IN 5 MINUTES.
- 12 HOW TO CLEAN BOTTOM OF PAN.
- 13 NORDIC WARE BUNDT PAN STICKING.
- 14 BAKING SHEETS.
- 15 HOW TO CLEAN OVEN TRAYS WITH WASHING POWDER IN 5 MINUTES.
- 16 HOW TO CLEAN OVEN TRAY WITHOUT BAKING SODA IN 5 MINUTES.
Fill the Kitchen sink with warm water, add few drops of dish-washing soap to the warm water in your kitchen and allow soap to create many suds, do not place the baking pan in the soapy water just yet, you will have to apply baking soda to the pan.
STEP 2 – APPLYING BAKING SODA TO PAN
Add baking soda to the baking pan, especially where the stains occur, apply a lot of baking soda so that the bottom of the pan can’t be seen, allow the soda seep into the stain so that it will be able to remove it efficiently.
STEP 3 – PUT PANS IN WATER
Set the baking pan into the soapy water. Let the Pan in the warm water slowly so you do not wash away the baking soda from the baking pan you want to ensure that the baking soda seeps in the stain and is able to soak in the warm water. Allow the baking pan to remain in the warm water for at least 10 – 15minutes for easy removal during the wash.
Now that you have allowed the pan to b soaked for the time, you can now wash in the, remove the baking soda from the pan, wash and rinse the pan. You can also use a scrub brush to remove a stubborn stain that cannot be removed with the baking soda alone after rinse, hand dry with a towel.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BAKING PAN IN 5 MINUTES – HOW TO CLEAN BAKED ON GREASE FROM ALUMINUM PANS.
General use of aluminum pans usually leads to a layer of grease build-up on the surface of your pan. It is even more difficult to remove the burnt layer but it is possible.
You just need the right materials and your aluminum pan will sparkle again. Here is how to clean baked on grease from aluminum pans. The Materials are:
- Dish Soap
- Scrubber Sponge
- Heat Resistant Gloves
Turn on your stovetop, flip over your pan so that it sits directly on the flame. Leave it on the Flame for about 10mins.
Fill up your sink with some hot water make sure you fill it up deep enough so that the pan can completely submerge in the water.
Put on your heat resistant glove, pick up your pan from the stovetop and submerge the aluminum pan into the hot water. Let it sit for about 10Mins until it cooks down just a bit.
Pick up your scrubber sponge, drizzle some dish soap into your pan and scrub. Rinse and allow to dry.
HOW TO CLEAN ALUMINUM PANS IN 5 MINUTES.
If you really want to protect your aluminum cookware from discoloration, then avoid washing it in a dishwasher. Although some aluminum products from the Manufacturer states they are Dishwasher safe, this you must be very sure before purchase.
You also have to be careful about avoiding soaking it in soapy water for long periods of time. Here is how to clean aluminum pans:
- Mix together ¼ cup cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Add ¼ cup Vinegar
- Add 2 tablespoons of grated ivory soap or soft scrub to make a paste.
- Apply the paste with a wet sponge and just scrub.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry with a cloth.
HOW TO REMOVE BAKED GREASE FROM OVEN TRAYS.
The greasy tray makes your kitchen look unkempt and the tray looks ugly. They can be tough to clean and sometimes you feel like throwing it away and buying a new one.
Buying a new one is not the solution. All your tray need is a little tender loving care. If you don’t want to be called a “dirty woman” then pick up your tray and wash.
I am going to share with you how to remove baked grease from oven trays:
- With a Paper towel, wipe away as much grease as possible.
- Fill up your Kitchen sink with hot water and washing up Liquid.
- Soak your tray for at least an hour to allow the soap to penetrate the oils and grease.
- Use a soft sponge or cloth if you have a non-stick tray, if not you can use more abrasive scourers. All dirt will glide off.
- Give your tray one final clean by hand or dishwasher. Rinse thoroughly and dry or allow to dry.
HOW TO CLEAN NORDIC WARE BAKING SHEET IN 5 MINUTES.
Nordic wares come in various materials. A common type is an Aluminum which is durable and hardly rust. Distributes heat evenly and doesn’t warp.
Aluminum Nordic ware baking sheets are generally easy to clean by hand wash, which is highly recommended, then you dry with Paper Towel.
You could also maintain the Non-stick Ware Baking Sheet by cleaning with warm soapy water, or soak the pan for like an hour if the food sticks. Non-abrasive cleaners are recommended.
While we recommend rubbing your Nordic ware baking sheet with vegetable oil or butter before usage to allow for easy cleaning if your food should stick.
Other methods include:
- Wash the Pan
- Sprinkle some Baking soda on it.
- Pour a Little of Hydrogen peroxide on the Baking soda
- Give it some time to set.
- Wipe away gently
- Wash and dry with a soft cloth or Paper Towel.
CLEANING COOKIE SHEETS WITH DRYER SHEETS.
We all know that everyone loves a well-baked cookie especially when it is being shared with friends and family. Eating the cookies is not a challenge however a proper cleaning is a common challenge we all experience. I am going to share a few tips on cleaning cookie sheets with dryer sheets and other methods of cleaning your cookie sheets.
HOW TO CLEAN COOKIE SHEET WITH DRYER SHEET.
Soak your cookie sheet with hot water and a few dryer sheets, leave for at least three hours, the cookie sheet with hot water will help to soften all the burnt leftovers. With a little scrub, you will see all the burned leftovers melt away even at the edges of the cookie sheet.
HOW TO CLEAN COOKIE SHEET WITH AMMONIA.
Ammonia is a very tough chemical and should be used with caution; ensure to wear a protective glove and eyewear when using ammonia. Now we can on to how to clean the cookie sheet with ammonia.
Cleaning your cookie sheet with ammonia is very effective buy requires time.
- Get a plastic bag probably one that you don’t use for anything
- Add one or two cups of ammonia to the bag
- Place your cookie sheet inside the plastic bag
- Seal the bag tight for a day outdoor, let the ammonia soften the burnt food particles
- Open the bag and get the sheet out (avoid breathing the ammonia)
- Scrub the pan with steel wood and wash thoroughly
HOW TO CLEAN NON-STICK COOKIE SHEETS.
If you have a non-stick cookie sheet, scrubbing will certainly remove the non-stick layer and ruin it. Here are tips on how to clean the Non-stick cookie sheet’ The method below can also be used on how to remove stains from the Non-stick cookie sheet.
- Pour some baking soda into water and mix into a paste
- Pour the paste in the Non-stick cookie sheet and let it cover the sheet properly
- Gently rub your Non-stick cookie sheet with a nonabrasive nylon scrubber until the stain disappears
- Wash with dish soap and water thoroughly
HOW TO CLEAN AIR BAKE COOKIE SHEETS IN 5 MINUTES.
These are the things you need on how to clean air bake cookie sheets.
- Non-Abrasive Sponge
- Dish soap
- Plastic spatula
- Dish gloves
Allow the cookie sheet to cool completely before cleaning, remove any remaining particle of food with your finger wearing the dish glove or use the plastic spatula if the particle is stubborn
Add a little dish soap and clean the surface of your air baked cookie sheet, do not let it soak
Dry it thoroughly on a towel in case water got into the air channel during cleaning. These steps show how you can clean your baking pan in 5 minutes.
THINGS NOT TO DO WHEN CLEAN YOUR NON-STICK COOKIE OR BAKING SHEET/PAN.
Do not use harsh, abrasive scrubbing pads or cleaners on your AirBake cookie sheets. Both the natural and non-stick finishes can be compromised by these products. The nonstick finish can not only become ineffective, but small pieces of it can find their way into foods baked on the damaged cookie sheet.
HOW TO CLEAN COOKIE SHEET WHEN BAKED ON GREASE IN 5 MINUTES.
Keeping your cookie sheet spotless I believe is what most people want. To achieve one has to be diligent enough to use the right methods to effortlessly keep your cookie sheet sparkling. If you want to know how to clean cookie sheets when baked-on grease, please refer to the article on How to clean Non-stick cookie sheets.
HOW TO CLEAN BOTTOM OF PAN.
Even if this article is about how to clean your baking pan in 5 minutes, le’s also know how to clean the bottom of pans. It is almost impossible not to get your pan burnt in your lifetime.
Everyone has at least gotten their pan burnt once. I remember when I was a teenager I got the bottom of our pan burnt countless times because I was playing my video game, this made me know how to clean the bottom of the pan easily before my Mum comes back.
Because the bottom of the pan got burnt every time with different kinds of food I had to develop different methods on how to clean pots and pans with baking soda and after scrubbing it came out clean.
The funny thing about my story like I said countless burnt bottom pan all because I loved my video game, the burning of pan got worse so I developed more methods on how to clean pots and pans to look new so I added some vinegar and baking powder especially for the steel pan. Allow me to give you these tips below:
The first thing you should do is fill the burnt pan with hot water for a few hours and if the stain is a stubborn one then you should add some baking soda and vinegar this will save you some time and energy in scrubbing.
All this put together (hot water, baking soda, vinegar) will soften the stains or burnt particle and make it easy to scrub. To avoid scratches on your pans you should use a plastic scouring pad. This was how I learned to clean baking pan or pot in 5 minutes.
NORDIC WARE BUNDT PAN STICKING.
A nordic ware Bundt pan is great for baking classic fluted tube cakes and festive bread or molding gelatins and frozen desserts.
The feature “non-stick” is for easy food release and clean up. We recommend cleaning by hand wash with mild detergent.
Furthermore, to prevent your Bundt pan from sticking, follow these simple steps below:
- Before using your Bundt Pan, grease the pan thoroughly, you could use non-stick vegetable oil spray or melted shortening.
- Then you rinse in hot soapy water.
- Don’t oversoak the Bundt Pan longer than 10-15 minutes this may damage the non-stick coating.
- Apply and use the Bundt cleaning Tool to remove any residue or food crumb out of the Pan.
- Rinse again and dry with Paper Towel or Soft Cloth. This procedure shows how you can clean your baking pan in 5 minutes.
Permit me to derail a little bit from the “how to clean your baking pan in 5 minutes”. Other forms of Nordic wares like the Nordic Ware textured baking sheet that allows airflow beneath baked goods and adds durability and scratch resistance as seen below:
We also have the Nordic ware full sheet pan size of 26X18 inches (66X46cm). Made of 19 Gauge Aluminum. Standard home bakeware with the reinforced beaded rim as seen below:
Finally, the Nordic ware half sheet cover that is 13 by 18 inch, with Durable Plastic cover. The Plastic lid snaps tightly around edges to keep content fresh. We recommend hand wash only The above Nordic ware baking sheets can be cleaned in 5 minutes. See Product below:
Baking sheets are ideal for making both savory and sweet treats. Baking sheets are made generally from durable steels that resist warping combined with the non-stick tendency that provides excellent food release and cleanup.
Concerning cleaning methods of Baking sheets, we want to understand the following: How to clean your baking pans with Baking soda and Vinegar, how to clean oven trays without Baking soda, how to clean Non-stick baking trays, cleaning baking trays with vinegar and baking soda and cleaning oven trays with washing powder.
Call them baking pans, baking trays, non-stick baking trays or pans, they are all the thing and serve the same purpose. Therefore, cleaning will be the same but with little differences.
For example, the non-stick baking pans or trays don’t require much effort in cleaning because of its non-stick tendency. Warm water and mild soap will work just fine.
Some baking pans or trays are (Dishwasher safe Pans) so cleaning becomes easy.
Using Baking Soda and Vinegar in cleaning is to these simple steps:
- Sprinkle the surface of your baking pan or oven trays with baking soda.
- Combine one cup of hot water and 1/3 cup of vinegar and pour the solution mixture into the pan.
- Soak and scrape the pan gently.
- Wash and Rinse the Baking pan or tray pan
- NOTE: This method is used above when removing stuck food using baking soda, water, and vinegar. This can be done between 5 minutes to 15minutes.
HOW TO CLEAN OVEN TRAYS WITH WASHING POWDER IN 5 MINUTES.
- Place your oven tray inside your sink or bath for washing.
- Add some amount of Washing Powder.
- Gently allow the washing powder to soak the food crumbs a while.
- Check to see if it’s all soft to peel off and remove.
- Gently wipe off all food particles from the oven tray.
- Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
HOW TO CLEAN OVEN TRAY WITHOUT BAKING SODA IN 5 MINUTES.
This can be done by using Dishwashing Liquid. You simply soak your baking tray with warm water inside your tub, use a dish soap gently. Most people prefer the Baking sheet to be soaked overnight.
In the morning, drain the tub, use dryer sheets to wipe the baking or oven tray clean. The reason we recommend using a dryer sheet is that the power of the anti static in the dryer sheets helps to separate the food from the racks by diluting the bond.
After this, you rinse and wipe gently with a dry soft cloth. We also recommend using an old toothbrush to wipe out corners and stains, removing old scorch marks after soaking till the next morning. This is how you clean your baking pan in 5 minutes.